If you would like your organisation added to our list, please contact us.
ADAD (The Association of Dance of the African Diaspora) - www.adad.org.uk
Bezerkaz Circus - www.bezerkaz.co.uk
Breakheart Community Project - www.breakheart.org.uk
The Chantry Centre - www.chantrycentre.org
3C Community Church, Upper Cam, Dursley - www.3Ccommunitychurch.org
Counselling Directory - www.counselling-directory.org.uk (Find a counsellor or psychotherapist near you)
David Dunning Photography - www.davedunning.co.uk
FITSTEPS - www.fitsteps.co.uk
HUB STROUD - http://hubstroud.org.uk/
Independence Trust - www.independencetrust.co.uk
Northleach with Eastington Town Council - www.northleach.gov.uk
www.schoolworkshops.com is a directory of school activity workshops.
Zumba (official website) - www.zumba.com
World Jungle works closely with cultural artists and tutors, supporting them to develop and diversify their skills, gain qualifications and access new opportunities and employment options. Please click on the headings below for useful links and information.
- ADAD (The Association of Dance of the African Diaspora) is a national organisation that supports the practice and appreciation of dance of the African Diaspora.
- Arts Hub UK publishes essential jobs and news information to professionals working in the UK arts and cultural industries. All members receive access to Arts Hub's widely read arts jobs classifieds and independent and authoritative arts news service, delivered via the Arts Hub web site and tri-weekly e-Bulletins.
- a-n The Artists Information Company aims to stimulate and support contemporary visual arts practice and affirm the value of artists in society.
- Art Shape aims to help adults in their personal and professional artistic development, particularly those facing barriers to participation. This includes:: Signposting and guidance; personal and professional development; action research.
- The Foundation for Community Dance is the UK development agency for access, participation and progression in dance for all. Their website offers a wealth of information about their organisation, and about community dance in the UK and beyond.
- Gloucestershire Music aims to acheive opportunity for all. The service provides tuition to over 7500 young people and adults. Twenty Orchestras, Music Centres, Wind Bands and Jazz Bands cater for over 1100 members ...
- MusicLeader is a support service dedicated to the professional development of UK music leaders.
- Musicians Union represents over thirty thousand musicians working in all sectors of the music business. They offer a range of services for professional and student musicians of all ages.
- Art Shape - Art Shape run a wide range of classes and courses in locations all over Gloucestershire. All classses and courses are focused on the needs of adults facing disabling barriers to participation in traditonal forms of arts learning.
- BAND Ltd provide FREE training to all Bristol-based childcare workers.
- Bristol Community College offers Adult Basic Education classes, English for Speakers of Other Languages, GED preparation, and more through their Adult Basic Education Program.
- City of Bristol College is at the forefront of delivering the Lifelong Learning UK (LLUK) endorsed teacher training courses. Their courses are operated in line with the latest national developments.
- Dance Voice is the home of Dance Movement Therapy in the South West. The team deliver BTEC (Edexcel Award) courses in collaboration with City of Bristol College and MA/Post Graduate courses validated by Canterbury Christ Church University.
- Gloucestershire College offers full and part-time routes in a range of academic and vocational areas.
- WEA (Workers Education Association) aims to be the recognised voice of adult learners, and the leading provider of adult and community learning in the UK.
World Jungle organises networking events for our artists, providing an opportunity for people to meet other artists, share ideas and find out about other support available.